Category: Creative Prompts
Draw or write about someone else's Xero & earn some Prestige! Click 'Show Details' for the rules.
Making gifts is a great way to meet other members, practice your skills, and spread cheer throught the Project Xero community!
When submitting your entry for this prompt, please upload your gift to the Gallery here! Art & writing uploaded to the Project Xero gallery also earns 1 Prestige.
Looking for a Xero to make a gift for? Click HERE for a list of Xeros that are open for Gift Art, and click HERE for a list of Xeros that are open for writing!
Or, check out #xero-art-requests in our Discord server!
The artwork submitted to this prompt must show good effort and adhere to the following guidelines:
★ The Xero in your artwork must belong to someone else!
★ The artwork must show at least the character's head. It can be also be a half-body or full-body, but rewards will not increase!
★ The artwork must be full-color and should have at least relatively clean lines. Shading is optional.
★ Sketchy styles are accepted, so long as the art shows good effort and does not appear rushed.
★ You may draw multiple Xeros in a submission, but the rewards will not increase.
The writing submitted to this prompt must show good effort and adhere to the following guidelines:
★ The Xero in your writing must belong to someone else!
★ The writing must be at least 300 words.
★ The writing must show good effort, and adhere to the character's personality & backstory. (Not sure of a character's details? Ask the owner!)
★ You will not be judged on grammar or spelling, but please do your best!
★ You may write about multiple Xeros in a story, but the rewards will not increase.
★ This prompt may only be submitted four times per month. It resets at the end of each month!
★ Entries submitted must be gifts; art or writing created for a commission or trade cannot be used for this prompt.
★ Artwork or writing submitted must be new and created by you. It cannot be traced or created on a preexisting template or base.
★ You cannot submit a gift for the same user or character more than one time per month.
★ Please remember to check if the Xero you want to draw is open for gift art or writing!
★ Ziggy (the Project Xero mascot) does not count for the Galactic Gift prompt! Your gift must be for another member, and Ziggy is the community mascot and does not have an owner.
To submit your gift for this prompt, follow the instructions below!
1. First, upload your gift art or writing to our on-site Galactic Gift Gallery.
2. Fill out all of the related information. Add a title and description, add the character's owner as a Participant, and from the Prompt drop-down box, select "Galactic Gift". Click the "Add Character" button, and add the code for the character(s) featured in the piece. The code can be found on the character's Masterlist entry, it is the last part of the URL for their page or their number on the Masterlist. Submit the piece!
3. Copy the URL of the piece posted to the Gallery, and click "Submit Prompt" for Galactic Gift.
4. Paste the URL of your gift to the "Submission URL" box. You can ignore all of the other fields in the prompt submission. The rewards are added automatically for you!
5. Submit your prompt, and wait! A member of the team will review and accept it for you. Your account will receive a notification once the submission is approved!
This prompt may only be submitted four times per month. It resets at the end of each month!
1 result found.