What are your Xero's goals & aspirations? Click 'Show Details' for the rules.
Draw or write about your Xero's goals, dreams, and aspirations! What is something they hope to do or see in the future? It can be something big or small!
When submitting your entry for this prompt, please upload your piece to our main Gallery here! Art & writing uploaded to the Project Xero gallery also earns 1 Prestige.
★ Don't have your own Xero yet? You can draw or write about Ziggy, our mascot! You can read all about him on his profile. However, if you do already own a Xero, you must use your own Xero and may not use Ziggy.
The artwork submitted to this prompt must show good effort and adhere to the following guidelines:
★ The Xero in your artwork must belong to you, or use Ziggy if you do not yet own a Xero!
★ The artwork must show the character's full body.
★ The artwork must be full-color and should have at least relatively clean lines. Shading is optional.
★ Sketchy styles are accepted, so long as the art shows good effort and does not appear rushed.
★ You may draw multiple Xeros in a submission, but the rewards will not increase.
The writing submitted to this prompt must show good effort and adhere to the following guidelines:
★ The Xero in your writing must belong to you, or use Ziggy if you do not yet own a Xero!
★ The writing must be at least 500 words.
★ The writing must show good effort. You will not be judged on grammar or spelling, but please do your best!
★ You may write about multiple Xeros in a story, but the rewards will not increase.
★ This prompt may only be submitted once per Xero you own.
★ Artwork or writing submitted must be new and created by you. It cannot be traced or created on a preexisting template or base.
★ Ziggy (the Project Xero mascot) may only be used if you do not currently own a Xero!
To submit your piece for this prompt, follow the instructions below!
1. First, upload your art or writing to our on-site Gallery.
2. Fill out all of the related information. Add a title and description, and from the Promp drop-down box, select "Wishing Star". Click the "Add Character" button, and add the code for the character(s) featured in the piece. The code can be found on the character's Masterlist entry, it is the last part of the URL for their page or their number on the Masterlist. Submit the piece!
3. Copy the URL of the piece posted to the Gallery, and click "Submit Prompt" for Wishing Star.
4. Paste the URL of your piece to the "Submission URL" box. You can ignore all of the other fields in the prompt submission. The rewards are added automatically for you!
5. Submit your prompt, and wait! A member of the team will review and accept it for you. Your account will receive a notification once the submission is approved!
This prompt may only be submitted once per xero you own.
1 result found.